Type27 7Inchx7/8 Abrasive Flap Wheel Suppliers , Aluminum Oxide40 Grit Flap Disc
How to Use a FLAP DISC?
Angle grinders are versatile tools that can grind metal and cut tile, stucco and pavers, rout out mortar, plus they can sand, polish and sharpen.
Learn to use an angle grinder to cut tile, mortar and pavers; make quick work of rust and loose paint removal; sharpen blades and cut or grind steel.
You’ll find angle grinders anywhere power tools are sold. Larger grinders are available, but the popular 4-in. and 4-1/2 in. grinders are the right size for most tasks. You can buy very inexpensive angle grinders, but for frequent use or for demanding jobs like cutting stucco or cement, I’d recommend spending a little more for a grinder with a more powerful motor (look for a motor that draws 5 to 9 amps).
The ability to handle different wheels and accessories is what makes angle grinders so versatile. Your angle grinder includes a spindle washer and spindle nut that you’ll install in different configurations to accommodate thicker or thinner wheels or remove altogether when you screw wire wheels and cups onto the threaded spindle. Consult your manual for instructions on mounting wheels and accessories.
You’ll find abrasive wheels for angle grinders in any hardware store or home center. Although the wheels all look similar, they’re designed for different tasks. Read the labels.
Unlike drill motors that run at about 700 to 1,200 rpm, grinders spin at a breakneck speed of 10,000 to 11,000 rpm. They’re fast enough to be scary! Follow these precautions for safe grinder use:
· Wear a face shield and gloves.
· Unplug the grinder when you’re changing wheels.
· Attach the handle and maintain a firm grip with both hands.
· Use the guard if possible.
· Run new wheels for one minute in a protected area before using them to make sure the wheel isn’t defective.
· Orient the work so debris is directed downward.
· Keep bystanders away. Everyone in the vicinity should wear safety glasses.
· Orient the work so the wheel spins away from, not into, sharp edges. Wheels, especially wire wheels, can catch on an edge and throw the work piece or cause the grinder to kick back (Photo 1).
· Keep sparks away from flammable materials.
· Clamp or secure the work piece in some fashion.
· Store angle grinders out of children’s reach.
About the product information
1.Can we use our own logo or design?
Yes,,you can ,but we have MOQ.You can contact our sales executive .Please send an email to her / him more details about the logo,sticker,packaging ect.More inforation you provide ,more service you can get.
2.Can we have the sample for test before the order?
Yes ,we can send you free sample,but you should pay the freight by air.
3.My trial order is not in large quantity,can you provide it?
Yes,we accept every order from you and your esteemed company.